Jeff blends 20+ years of pastoral care with counseling education to provide individual, couple, family, and group therapy.
- Master of Counseling from Carson-Newman University.
- Master of Divinity from George W. Truett Theological Seminary.
- Bachelor of Education from Baylor University, with a specialization in Early Childhood.
Jeff has a temporary license in Tennessee as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), a supervisor, and a licensed supervisor.
A variety of therapeutic modalities are used, depending upon the client’s needs and what will best help you meet your goals for counseling.
- I blend neuroscience, various therapeutic modalities, spirituality, and 20+ years of experience in ministry in churches.
- I am not judgmental and welcome any perspective and all lifestyles.
- Although I practice the Christian faith, I deeply appreciate other faiths and will meet you where you are in yours.
- I’m fascinated with neuroscience and am convinced understanding how our brain functions can unlock the door to a better understanding of self.
- I am concerned with your holistic health, every aspect: Emotional, social, physical, spiritual, and intellectual
My strengths are helping people deal with the stress of everyday life; whether from work, marriage, parenting, family, spiritual, career change, and the like.
We will walk together on your journey through life until you are able to walk on your own.